As a consultant, expert, speaker, lecturer, Sébastien Linden worked in 2020 and 2021 with various French and foreign actors of higher education, research and innovation (universities, schools, research centers, networks, embassies, companies), focusing on 3 thematics : 1. the internationalization of higher education, 2. the innovation ecosystems, 3. the Israeli model of “start-up nation
- The internationalization of higher education
Sébastien Linden works with French schools and universities on their international developement and with foreign institutions (universities, embassies, companies) on their projects in France and Europe.
- Conference for IMT Mines Albi on the impact of the covid-19 crisis on the internationalization of higher education, research and innovation (cf. video, in French)
- Training for the team of the international development department of a French engineering school
- Co-supervision of students projects on the organisation of an international job fair and the development of the international alumni network (cf. the paper, in French, published by the Conférence des grandes écoles)
- Organization of a workshop on internationalization at home for the International relations Committee of the Conférence des grandes écoles
- Support of a private university in Central Asia in the search for worldwide strategic partners
- Expertise mission on cooperation opportunities with French institutions of higher education for a foreign embassy in Paris.
- Representation of Begin Group in France
2. The innovation ecosystems
- Chair of a panel dedicated to artificial intelligence in a webinar on economic relations between the Auvergne Rhône-Alpes Region and Israel
- 24-hour seminar on innovation ecosystems for the Master in Management of clusters and territorial networks at Strasbourg University.
- Talk on “Innovation ecosystems and social impact” for Paris College of Art
- Chair of the Start-up Show & Contest of the HLF Connect briefing, organised by the High Level Forum, the international network of innovation ecosystems
- Report on the innovation strategies of business schools for a French school
3. The Israeli model of “start-up nation”
- Organization of a learning expedition for the Sciences Po Center for Entrepreneurship
- Seminars and talks for students and companies (Sciences Po Paris, ESCP, GEM, Université Grenoble -Alpes, Strasbourg University, Région Sud)