As a consultant, expert, speaker, lecturer, Sébastien Linden works with various French and worldwide actors of higher education, research and innovation (universities, schools, research centers, networks, embassies, companies), focusing on 3 thematics : 1. the internationalization of higher education, 2. the innovation ecosystems, 3. the Israeli model of “start-up nation
- The internationalization of higher education
Sébastien Linden works with French schools and universities on their international developement and with foreign institutions (universities, embassies, companies) on their projects in France and Europe.
- Consulting mission for a French Business school to organise international mobilities for its students
- Consulting mission for a French Business school on the recruitment of a representative in India.
- Consulting mission for a French Grande Ecole on its international recruitment strategy
- Expertise mission on cooperation opportunities with French institutions of higher education for a foreign embassy in Paris.
- Representation of Begin Group and Unibuddy in France
- Support of a private university in Central Asia in the search for worldwide strategic partners
- Consulting mission for a French University for a response to a call for tenders
- Several conferences for French and Canadian institutions (cf. for example talk for IMT Mines Albi on the impact of the covid-19 crisis on the internationalization of higher education, research and innovation, video, in French)
- Trainings and workshops for French higher education institutions
- Consulting mission for the organisation of an international career forum for a French Engineering school
- Organisation of learning expeditions in France for a Belgian business school (on Paris 2024 Olympic games and in Marseille on the euro-mediterranean area)
- Co-supervision of students projects on the organisation of an international job fair and the development of the international alumni network (cf. the paper, in French, published by the Conférence des grandes écoles)
- Organization of a workshop on internationalization at home for the International relations Committee of the Conférence des grandes écoles
2. The innovation ecosystems
- Chair of a panel dedicated to artificial intelligence in a webinar on economic relations between the Auvergne Rhône-Alpes Region and Israel
- 24-hour seminar on innovation ecosystems for the Master in Management of clusters and territorial networks at Strasbourg University.
- Talk on “Innovation ecosystems and social impact” for Paris College of Art
- Chair of the Start-up Show & Contest of the HLF Connect briefing, organised by the High Level Forum, the international network of innovation ecosystems
- Report on the innovation strategies of business schools for a French school
3. The Israeli model of “start-up nation”
- Organization of a learning expedition for the Sciences Po Center for Entrepreneurship
- Seminars and talks for students and companies (Sciences Po Paris, ESCP, GEM, Université Grenoble -Alpes, Strasbourg University, Région Sud)